One of Cyber Monday’s best dash cam deals was a lowest-ever price on the Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2 – and that offer is still available at Amazon, for now.
We rate the Dash Cam Mini 2 as the best compact dash cam you can buy and it’s also one of the best-value ones around thanks to Amazon’s 15% off deal, which takes it down to $109.99 (from its usual $129.99) (opens in new tab).
We’d expected the Cyber Monday deal to have gone by now, but it’s still going strong today. It isn’t clear how long it’ll be available for, though, so if you need a dash cam that just does the basics and shoots good-quality 1080p video, we’d suggest picking it up sooner rather than later.
In our review of Garmin’s tiny dash cam, which is about the size of a key fob, we praised its “focus on simplicity”, along with its “high-quality HD footage and useful set of voice control commands”.
Today’s best dash cam deal
While the Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2 lacks premium features like 4K video recording or a rear screen, we think it nails the basics and offers great value, particularly in this post-Cyber Monday deal.
Because it’s tiny and weighs only 35g, it can hide away discreetly behind your rear-view mirror, which makes it particularly suitable for small cars. In our tests, we were also impressed with the quality of its 1080p video and 140-degree field of view, plus the handy voice controls.
And while the Dash Cam Mini 2 does also lack GPS, we found the Garmin Drive app – which is an important part of the dash cam experience – to be very polished and user-friendly. We had no issues with connecting it to the dash cam, which is where some models can slip up, and it’s free for iOS and Android phones.
Looking for a more traditional camera to help shoot photos and video outside your car? Check out our broader round-up of the best Cyber Monday camera deals that are still going.
More dash cam deals
No matter where you live, you’ll find all the lowest prices for dash cams from around the web right here, with offers available in your region.
More US Cyber Monday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, headphones, iPads & toys (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: up to $700 off TVs, laptops & appliances (opens in new tab)
- Board games: from $11 at Walmart (opens in new tab)
- Christmas trees: starting at $38.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Home Depot: 50% off tools & appliances (opens in new tab)
- Lowe’s: $750 off appliances, decor & tools (opens in new tab)
- Overstock: 70% off decor and furniture (opens in new tab)
- Samsung: up to $2,500 off TVs, phones & appliances (opens in new tab)
- Target: 50% off toys, TVs, Keurig & more (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: 60% off toys & TVs (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: up to 80% off furniture (opens in new tab)